Re: [IRCA] WBOB-600 - Patrick Martin

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager

To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: midcapemarc@xxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] WBOB-600 - Patrick Martin
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 03:12:19 +0000

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 22:12:16 -0500
From: midcapemarc@xxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: WBOB-600 - Patrick Martin

Congrats, Patrick, you definitely had them.  Voice ID, all of 3 seconds, noted here at 0053:42 EST. Then into whoop tones and Morse Code.

BTW, Total Recorder is great.  Once you use it, you will never use cassettes again.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
 http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?228-DeLorenzo-s-Classic-DX