Re: [IRCA] WBOB 600 DX TEST

Listened from 0002 to 0018 and heard the test come through very well. Started out at 0001 with SRN news , then faded out and had some SS pretty loud. About 0008 picked up sweep tones of various types, off hook tones, more tones, Morse ID then back into more tones. Every once in a while a short 3 or 4 second blurb from a male announcer talking about religion would come through. More CW at 0017 into sweeps.

Used my IC-7410, MFJ-1024 active antenna at about 15 feet and 50 feet from house. My location is in valley at 900 feet surrounded by hills at 1300 to 1500 feet, especially to the south.

Larry K8YYY
Shinnston, WV

"No one can go back and make a brand new start, however anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Michael Baisden