Re: [IRCA] AM Broadcasters affected by RFI Issues

--- Begin Message ---
Well, not in "all" of Arizona, Bill. Â:-)
Bob Coomler W7SWLTucson, AZ

      From: Bill Block <billblock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 7:59 AM
 Subject: Re: [IRCA] AM Broadcasters affected by RFI Issues

It looks like I am lucky as the noise level here in Arizona is very low. When I left Portland 11 years ago the noise level was very high and very little could be heard but its a lot different here in Arizona with the low noise level. I have talked to Hams and they also say that the noise level is low here and I hope it stays that way.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ

--- End Message ---