Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 11:32:58 -0500
From: markwa1ion@xxxxxxx
To: sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] 1140 Cuba - Surco

Actually, besides Radio Surco, there are 5 other Cubans on 1140!

R. Bayamo, Media Luna  // 1150 & 1620

R. Cadena Agramonte, Camaguey // 910

R. Mayabeque, La Salud // 1040

R. Musical Nacional, Santa Clara // 590

R. Rebelde synchros // 670, 1180, 5025 and a gaggle of others

WQBA will probably show up in the "stew" as well.  Poor WRVA!

Happy hunting!

Mark Connelly, WA1ION

South Yarmouth, MA