Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Audacity editing problem

Hi Saul,

What you're describing sounds like a sampling incompatibility.

I use goldwave, and it has settings in Control Properties, Device, labeled
Playback Quality.

I have Audacity but haven't used it yet, but I'd go to the Edit menu,
Preferences, and Quality.

I'd try setting it at a sampling rate of 44100, and experiment with 16 bit,
then 24 bit, then 32 bit floating, and see if your results improve.

I suspect that another application may have changed your sound card
settings, and Audacity may need to be reset to match.

Just a guess, but worth trying.

--

Rick