[IRCA] 1422 kHz unexpected

Hi all - in the 'knowing is the single thing that most keeps us from
learning' department I had skipped over 1422 kHz when I was reviewing last
nights' files because I assumed that it was Deutshlandfunk which usually
dominates the frequency.

Lo and behold when I went back to review, there was an AA station well above
Germany for the greater part of the recording. When I look at MWLIST I see
that Algeria is listed here, and given that propagation to that part of the
world was very good this AM I am tempted to say that that is what this one
is. I understand that it was reactivated in October, which explains why it
is shown as inactive in EMWG.

1. ALGERIA - 1422 kHz Ouled Fayet, 0158 UTC Qu'ran chanting, over Germany.
AA talk at 0201.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/132jr49pxwd0lf9/Radio%20-%20Radio%20Coran%201422%2
0kHz%203%20Dec%202015%200158%20UTC.mp3?dl=0

Regards,

Michael Yule

Western Shore NS