Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP Carriers for 12-2

Despite last nights impressive bursts on 738Khz and 1017 (assuming) Tonga
at quite listenable
levels around 0700 UTC, there was nothing much to sneeze at during this
mornings "glance" session
around 1500 - with a good variety of carriers upper and mid band... the
trio of 1566, 1575 and 1593 making
the most noise with occasional moments of intelligence... but it did not
last...
by 1530 it was whispers in the distant fog and faded memories...

Here is hope that January brings better things...
Or like we say here in Canada... about our NHL team the "Toronto Maple
Leaf's..."

"Oh well, there is always next season!"

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and