[IRCA] NEW AM LOG!

scanning the dial today(12/1, Tuesday) around 445-450pm central I came
across a jumbled mess on 1150khz.

In the span of 20 minutes, I heard 5 stations on 1150.. KZNE Bryan, TX with
several clear mentions of Brazos County Texas.... KNED-AM 1150 McAlister,
OK with classic country music and WJBO Baton Rouge, LA with Sean Hannity.

I heard a 4th and 5th station, the 4th one I dont remember. but the 5th one
was True Oldies WJRD Tuscaloosa. Heard at 5pm central straight up with
"W271AM , WJRD Tuscaloosa.. True Oldies Channel.... 1150am, 102.1 FM WJRD"
into music.

They are 20kw ND Day and 1kw/4 towers, southeasterly pattern before.. I've
never logged them before, but one would think if they were on 20kw they'd
be alot stronger then they were.. but their night pattern is beamed AWAY
from me.

Hear the audio here:

https://app.box.com/s/acm16yoerh7gdccx3be3hq6p9eu5vcdu

Paul Walker
Camden, Ar (2 hrs southwest of Little rock, 70 minutes north of Shreveport)
using CC Radio SW and PK's Loop tuneable Xtra Large AM Loop