Re: [IRCA] Updated IRCA webpage

--- Begin Message ---
This was intended for Colin. Somehow I goofed and sent it here instead.Please ignore.
ÂPhil Bytheway

     From: Phil Bytheway via IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Phil Bytheway <phil_tekno@xxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 11:43 AM
 Subject: [IRCA] Updated IRCA webpage

Colin
I have just sent out an email to the IRCA BoD explaining what you have been doing and asking for suggestions.This will server to inform the BoD of your efforts (not all of them are part of the IRCA eGroup).
I will forward any suggestions I receive to you. Hopefully, they will respond quickly.ÂPhil Bytheway

--- End Message ---