Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-28

I opened one eye at 1300 UTC while still in bed at the Fish Barrel and noted

828, 1017, 1566 and a few others likely in ghostly audio...

Not enough action to motivate me to leave the comfort of my warm sleep
chamber.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and