Re: [IRCA] BBN AM 1280 & BBC AM 1160 Bermuda CLOSE

This mail explains why we have not been hearing Bermuda on 1280 and 1450.Â
Best wishesBarryÂÂ:-)ÂÂCarlisle UK.ÂÂLat. 54.9808NÂÂ Lon. 02.8755WPERSEUS, 3.7m x 10m Flag + FLG100 amp+Mains Filter
      From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Friday, 27 November 2015, 19:32
 Subject: [IRCA] BBN AM 1280 & BBC AM 1160 Bermuda

Defontes Broadcasting in Hamilton, Bermuda ceased operations about 2 months
ago. The TV station went off air a year ago but continued newscasts online
via youtube.

Their radio stations ceased operations September 1st, 2015 so I would
assume this means the AM stations which ran British Broadcasting
Corporation's World Service feed on 1160khz and the Bible Broadcasting
Network English feed on 1280khz.

Defontes had 2 other stations, Mix 106 and 1450 AM Gold which went silent
as well.

Paul Walker

For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org/