From: "Nicholas Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 8:40:23 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP Carrier for 11-25

Agree about the clunkerdom Gary, up to a point. Â Pretty much everything
"normal" was MIA this morning, and had been all night so far as I could
tell. Â Given that geomagnetic conditions etc. are the quietest they've
been in at least a month, I suspect we're dealing with the dreaded winter
non-anomaly, that (perhaps) D-layer absorption that depresses everything,
including the DXer.

Having said that, China on 945 was audible before 1500UT, more so than 1566
or 774 which were quite weak in comparison. ÂAfter 1500UT, there was a
slight sunrise lift, peaking after 1530UT, that yielded pretty much nothing
but China or likely China. ÂLittle was strong, and nothing was strong for
very long. Â But I didn't say no to a reception on CNR11-1098 // 6010 with
very un-oriental vocal music.

Are you not experiencing sunrise enhancement at your location? Â Most of
your receptions cease at 1500UT, but both here and in Victoria, that seems
to often be when things start to move.

best wishes,

Nick