Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP Carriers for 11-24

One reason I didn't count it Chuck.   I didn't have a working link for RNE,
but did for Romania, and it was pretty similar to what I was hearing at the
time, so thought I should mention it.   A target is a target.

Interestingly, Romania has been heard before in Victoria, and may be at
least as likely as Spain.   Usually the more northerly TA paths have had
the advantage during TA openings in this part of the world.