Re: [IRCA] TP 14 Nov Victoria version

In my sesh, 1415 until around 1505 UTC, I enjoyed around 20 seconds of arm chair audio on 1575 kHz VOA - around 50 minutes prior to LSR.

Despite what Nick's fish barrel indicated: gd. Signals occasionally on 702, 774, 828, 846, and a few others...
I had none of it - periodically I would encounter largely pretend snippets of something remotely resembling "modulation" on 603, 612, 702, 738, 774, 828, 837, 909, 1026, 1098 and 1116.

It was the skantist (is that even a word?) of sessions. I found myself gazing at the ceiling of my shack while listening to network radio on CBC 690 dreaming of a time when the ionosphere was less hostile.

Ah well.

Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris, Beirut, Bagdad suffering from terrorist aggression - and to our coalition forces pursuing ISIS - God speed.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC