Re: [IRCA] Big Brother CJ Show on 1200 kHz

I'd much prefer swampland in Florida, just in case any of you want to sell me anything. That said I'm inclined to agree - if it's past sunset it's almost certain WMIR would have been running more than 11 watts to be heard in CT.

Not that I hear it doing this terribly often. I've heard it once or twice, only. At 7pm or so it's a couple hours past sunset, so it's conceivable that WMIR just went a little late, or the xmtr is out of form, etc.
Others closer to WMIR might know if it does this often...
Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON