[IRCA] Brief TP report from Arizona, November 11th

I did a long SDR recording overnight and on first check, there was
occasional weak audio from 774-JOUB during the 12UT and 13UT hours (local
sunrise just before 14UT) and marginal to weak audio from at least 693,
747, and the Korean jammer on 1053.  Presumably my Great Circle path to the
area is far enough south to have not been too affected by the geomagnetic
activity.  This was with my 7'x24' Conti superloop pointed 340 degrees,
about 20 degrees north of the path.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/