From: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Kit xkit@xxxxxxxxx [ABDX] <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 1:27:06 PM
To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ABDX] Denver radio change

As you may know KBUD (originally KDCO) has only been on the air for about a year. The current owner is the third owner. The second owner sold it very quickly after buying it from the original owner, and I mean within a matter of days. I think it was the second owner who applied for the 5 KW day upgrade, so the current owner may or may not follow through with it. Since he sold the translator, I would say it's a safe bet that he is now trying to sell the AM. It's probably just as safe a bet that the AM will end up being sports, religion, or Mexican, none of which are needed in this market. What this market could use is an all traffic station since the traffic is so bad here.

In case nobody saw it, Salem just bought KDDZ 1690 from Disney, but so far it still has R. Disney on it. There are already so many religious stations in this market, it's hard to believe another one is coming shortly. One has to wonder how they all survive.

And as I have said before, I still find it stupid that a 50 KW 1-A thinks they need a piddling little 250 watt FM translator. Oh well...

      73,

      Kit
      W5KAT