Re: [IRCA] WKJV 1380 NC Possibly on Day Power

Wanted to thank Bill Dvorak for posting this last night to both the IRCA and NRC list.

WKJV was an easy catch on my bedside portable last night, running a long list of local religious events such as revivals, gospel singing events, etc. It does appear that they had an automation issue, and were on day power/pattern. I tuned in around 3:15 AM so the problem seems to have lasted overnight. Thank you for helping to put a new one in my log, Bill.

My "DXing" hobby has become increasingly limited to these kinds of opportunities, as the pressures of work and life continue to mount. Weeks will go by without a single session at the dials, or even time to review SDR recordings.

These "real time" alerts allow me to quickly look for new stations when posted, often resulting in new receptions. Very grateful to Bill and others who post them. Please do continue to share these unusual conditions, automation issues, etc. on the lists. Without them, I'd barely participate in the hobby at all.