[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 7 November 2015

I apparently didn't miss much the last couple of days, and I wouldn't have missed a lot today either. Only one station managed audio, as Brisbane on 612, after being a feeble carrier, rose quickly to audio at 1354 with Aussie-accented talk, then just as quickly faded down a couple of minutes later. No other stations seemed to benefit from this lift. Decent carriers noted on 702, 792, 882, 891, apparently all DU. The top half of the band was pretty much comatose.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array