[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, October 30-November 5, 2015

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimesÂutility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page40

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 or PL-880 with internal antenna only; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside or randomwire; Nissan stock caradio as specified; FRG-7 with E-W longwire as specified

** MEXICO. 730, Nov 1 at 0048, W and then M with extremely rapid-fire long list of addresses and phone numbers. I don`t see how even a native speaker could possibly copy or remember them at that rate, without taping and transcribing. Mentions Zaragoza several times, but that`s a ubiquitous Mexican name; e.g. suburb of JuÃrez, but this is probably the only Chihuahuan, far from there, and the usual dominator of 730, XEHB in Parral, as it loops roughly southwest (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 1560, Nov 1 at 0041, gospel huxter in Spanish, roughly east-west, very poor, 0042 into song and soon lost. Only SS:REL in NRC AM Log is KVAN in Washington, no way; so how about MÃxico? Yes, XEJPV in Ciudad JuÃrez, is RELigious per IRCA Log. And per my log of over a year ago: ```1560, Oct 21 at 0547 UT, ``Radio Viva, 100% mÃsica cristiana``, i.e. XEJPV``` (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. Trans-oceanic 9-kHz-plan carrier searches on the DX-398: Nov 5 at 0711-0714, first noted het on 620, i.e. 621.0 kHz; then found het on 710 too, i.e. from 711; and JBA carriers on 738 and 882. Sunrise in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands was 0719 UT today, likely source of 621, and maybe 882 tho WRTH flags it as low power; 711 could be Morocco, while 738 more likely Tahiti from the other worldside, looping WSW/ENE. My DFing is quite approximate, and the true bearing of Tahiti from here is 232 degrees (exact southwest being 225); and of Canary Islands is 71 degrees.

Another search after I awaken at 1250-1253 UT Nov 5: first check 774 but nothing there; however JBA carriers on 747, 738, 702 from the west, and 792. My guesses: 747 Japan, 738 Tahiti, and 702 from Australia. Our sunrise today: 1258 (Glenn Hauser, Enid OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---