Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-2

My session was peering over the edge of my bed to look look at a Toshiba
Netbook running Windows 7 browsing the Nick Hall-Patch fish barrel --
Conditions were as described by Gary at 1400 and 1500. Not lit up like a
Christmas tree but more a row of candle illuminated pumpkins.

The sun is out for a few days - will contemplate putting up the N-NE Flag
if the weather holds.

Also thinking of assembling one of my 4' X 4' Oak loops as the noise level
in my house is sufficiently low to DX from any room in the palace.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and