[IRCA] Nov 1 TPDX in Seattle

I forgot to change the timer on the SDR last night when I reset the clocks. As a result, today's recording started at 1355 instead of 1255 so I missed whatever happened earlier.

The 972 Korean was impressive at times. Other than that, the TPs generally made brief, wispy appearances.

GOOD
972 HLCA, had its best signal at 1446, almost as good 1410. Still there 1517 with fair talk.

FAIR
747    JOIB, Japanese woman 1420

POOR
693    JOAB, language lesson 1440
774    JOUB, sounded like language lesson 1458
828    JOBB, traces of talk in KGNW splatter 1428
981    faint talk 1414
1566    HLAZ,woman talking 1424
1575    brief bits of music and talk 1441