Re: [IRCA] Halloween TP DX in Seattle

I DX while watching Nick's Fish Barrel systems and like siblings of similar age, they rarely agree on anything.

By 1615 UTC this AM, 972 and 1566 were still in carriers.
I imagine at places like Haida Gwaii and Grayland, they're still in audio.

Am reminded of trips to the West coast of Vancouver island with 1000' beverages... The dial would be still chock a block at 1030 AM local time.

Happy Halloween everyone and don't let the DX treats trick you.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC