Re: [IRCA] Palstar MW550P Comments/Evaluations

The MW550P does very well with the SPR4. I can use the stock bandwidth (4KHZ) and with the 550P, it narrows it, so the audio is better and I still get better bandwidth. I have the SPR4 modified so the crystal filter works on AM, but often it is a bit too narrow. On TA openings the SPR4 does better than the R8, so the 550P is a real asset.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager