[IRCA] 1400 UTC TP Report Victoria BC Riches to rags

What looked like a Christmas tree at 11:00 hours this AM
and a State building at 12:00 and 12:30 or so...
has dissolved into a single blinking LED at 14:08 UTC...
The transformation astounding but not surprising considering the
petulant and often childish nature of the ionosphere.

Early this AM (sunset in the Far East I gather...), the band was rich,
across the band,
with a blend of the regulars at stunning levels and 2nd tiers as well as
some of the Chinese
FS and regional services (all based on observations from the NHP SDR Radar
on line and
viewed from the comfort of my bed...), Koreans and what-have-you.

All that is left now is iridescent drizzle courtesy of one or two top tier
NHK stations.

Good DX all,

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and