Re: [IRCA] AM BCB DXâ.ELAD Capturesâ..4 more New Stations Loggedââ

Good job, Rob.

Yeah, AM signals should penetrate into most basements. Your outdoor LW must really be noisy. Perhaps a hopeless situation? You could try some outdoor terminated antenna like a superloop, but I fear too much noise especially if the noise comes from all directions and you can't aim the cardioid back null at it.

0800 should be good for a loop, since eastern stuff should be killed by daylight, essentially giving you good directivity to the west.

Don't neglect sunset skip this time of the year.

73 KAZ