[IRCA] TP from Victoria for 26 Oct 2015

Returned with interest for a brief look at the bands.  Similar results to
Nick's DX Fishbarrel.  What interested me was that best reception
consistently was on my N directed corner fed loop, and not my West loop,
nor SW ALA 100.  Best of the morning was on 1575 (I started around 14:00)
with VOA Thailand at good level (and continues now at 14:30).  1566 HLAZ
also nice.  For me the JJ weren't in that well.   Go to run!   73,....Walt