[IRCA] AM BCB DX…..ELAD Captures …. 3 NEW STATIONS!

Hi Guys:

  Well……I don't know why this Homebrew Box Loop is working so well, all I know is it so far I'm Impressed!!! Late last night I turned it EAST/WEST and tuned it to 1100 Khz and let it record TOH throughout the night and early morning hours.

Here are 3 NEW STATIONS it managed to pick up……all relatively LOW POWERED Stuff too!! The Noise Level is so low now compared to the Longwire, I can pull tiny little signals outta the mire!! I'm liking this so far.

I still have a handful of recordings to review from last night….so there may still be more to be found!!

RECEIVER……………………ELAD FDM-S2

ANTENNA………………….2 1/2 Foot Homebrew Tuned Box Loop (Sitting on the floor in the Basement!!)

AM BCB LOG TOTALS  ………….1628 Stations Logged

73…….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

950  WCLB  Sheboygan, WISCONSIN  Oct/25/15  0700 EDT    EE     FAIR
FOX Sports Promos and IDs @ 0700 EDT. ID by Male DJ as "Weekdays on Fox Sports
950 WCLB Sheboygan ….A Mountain Dog Media Station". Into Fox Sports Talk.

NEW STN                           500/11 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1150  KWKY  Des Moines, IOWA  Oct/25/15  0700 EDT   EE     FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 0700 EDT as "EWTN Catholic Radio Iowa….Spiritual News…
We're Proud members of the Catholic Community". Into Catholic Religious Talk
by Female.

NEW STN                        2.5 kW/1 kW
ROSS, ON.