Re: [IRCA] Rockworks, Oregon Non-DX Report for Oct. 24th

Goes to show that no location, apart from Walt's Haida Gwaii perch (where you can practically see Japan from his cabin windows...) is immune to the current spate of depression inducing solar terrestrial conditions...

The difference between "The Rock Works" and My QTH is that my bed is only 2 flights of stairs away from a King size bed and a duvet pre-warmed by my young wife...

It's quickly becoming a good time to concentrate on tweaking antennas, tuners, phasers, switches and generally tidying up.

73

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC