[IRCA] TP 18 Oct Victoria version

Quite the stinker, with one very unusual reception, 1089, NHK2. Otherwise, KIRO-710 had a rather magnificent session of liturgical choral music after 1300UT...Mormon Tabernacle Choir, causing apparent hets on 711. When my wife and I went to the IRCA convention in Salt Lake City, we made a side trip to hear the choir rehearse (it's a tourist attraction). The conductor told a joke, and their very laughter could pin you back in your seat. Hets on 711 would be child's play.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least briefly):

'twas a stinker

Reasonable audio at times during the period (much of it understandable by a native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

774 JOUB English lessons, briefly at this level 1336UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be understood by a native speaker:

828 JOBB woman in Japanese 1428UT, better on north Flag

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music)

738 rap music 1343UT
891 JOHK?? man, sounding Japanese, maybe //594 which was pretty much at desperation level, if at all
954 JOKR?? woman and man talking, Japanese inflection 1425UT
1089 JOHB woman in Japanese //828, north Flag only, 1427UT
1242 laid back vocal music 1424UT
1566 choral music 1413UT

Strongish het, no or "near imaginary" audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter)

1422

best wishes,

Nick