From: "Guy Atkins" <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 2:57:43 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1449-IRIB Received on Ultralight Radio in Japan

> Hi Gary,

Thanks for the tip about Satoshi's postings on the Japanese DX Facebook
group! That sounds quite interesting, but I'll have to rejoin Facebook
first. A couple years ago I was feeling too overloaded by Facebook and put
my membership on hold. I'll let you know if I get back on board!

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA