[IRCA] Early Morning Log - KHOW 630

Tuning around this morning (Wed 14 Oct 2015), I happened to catch a quick ID from KHOW 630, Denver, CO, during a break in their network feed of "Red Eye Radio" ...

0430 CDT - ID "630 Talk Radio K-HOW"

The announcer pronounced the last 3 letters of the station's call like the word "How," not individually, like "H-O-W."

I'm using my new CCrane Skywave radio. So far, it's been a blast! A little pricey, but it does a great job.

73 & Great DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX

"Don't partner with jerks. It empowers them ... and leads people to make assumptions about you as well." - Ed Stetzer, (@edstetzer)