Re: [IRCA] Fwd: New Heathkit kits

Whomever is running Heath now is completely out of touch -- maybe living in
a dream World

The hardcore DIY'ers are going Arduino, programmable boards, embedded
systems, CNC, robotics -

If anyone wanted to build something like a radio, the market is already
saturated with things like QKITS --

There is absolutely no need for Heathkit in the 21st Century.

Lively dialog expected!

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and