Re: [IRCA] TP from Victoria for 8 Oct 2015: DU!

Would have been curious to see what my set-up would do -- but I
deliberately slept
in - a culmination of 3 straight weeks of getting up at 6 AM, working full
days
and playing radio into the night taking its toll on this 50X year old
body...

And I know what some of you more mature people are saying...

"I would give my eye-teeth to be 50X again!! Huff puff!"

Let's say that I am training for when conditions are really good again.

In my estimation, this season (Between September 7 and today...) has had
1 really inspiring opening. 2 kinda OK/Average openings, 2 or 3 shut-outs
and the rest were just low - average.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and