From: "Walter Salmaniw" <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "coastalroundtable" <coastalroundtable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 7:40:39 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oct 6 Victoria TP soft return

I got to the dials at 14:00 only, and was impressed with the strength of
the first tier JJ stations. Â594, 747, 774 and 828 all produced strong
audio, with a definite LSR enhancement. ÂLast of the audio didn't die out
until 14:39 UTC. ÂBesides these, not much else heard. Â73, ÂWalt Salmaniw,
Victoria, BC