Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] TA's into Michigan right now, 0330 UTC

Just measured 1512.006 and updated in mwoffsets list.

73, Mauno

3.10.2015, 14:59, Sylvain Naud kirjoitti:
Le 2015-10-03 00:12, "neilkaz" <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a Ãcrit
Is Greece still off freq somewhat?  73 KAZ
Crete 1512 seems to be back at nominal.
Excellent cx as well here in Portneuf, QC, especially with the high banders..

Glad that I have my seasonal 950ft Beverage to Europe & the Middle East
back in service to catch the show :)

Sylvain Naud