[IRCA] TA's into Michigan right now, 0330 UTC

1422 Germany, 1512 Greece (new country), 1557 France, 1566 Benin are all in
tonight with particularly strong signals at times too.  All best on the
North D-KAZ.  I'm sure more will follow as I tune around the dial tonight...

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan
Perseus SDR