[IRCA] August Rockwork 4 Joint DXpedition File

Last month (from August 6-10) a second summer DXpedition was conducted from Rockwork 4, a plunging ocean cliff site near Manzanita, Oregon. Exceptional propagation to both New Zealand and Australia was enjoyed, and my DXpedition partner Tom Rothlisberger has kindly submitted a day-by-day narrative and details of his Perseus-SDR DU loggings. As detailed in the Joint DXpedition file posted at https://app.box.com/s/94mkl9415qsbcmfqp0ajptmjewoo7p7d Â, together we were able to track down 59 New Zealand andÂ29 Australian stations, as well as 558-Fiji and 738-Tahiti.ÂFull details of both my Ultralight radio and Tom's Perseus-SDR loggings are contained in the 12-page Joint DXpedition report, as well as MP3 recording links for all the Ultralight radio loggings. Our DXpedition partner Chuck Hutton was also recording on all three days, and should have some excellent loggings once he completes his file review. Thanks to both of these partners for their contributions to a thrilling DXpedition!

73 andÂGood DX,
Gary DeBock

ÂÂÂ