Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-29

You know how I hate to miss a good party! This just means the energy that I
save by staying in bed this AM will be well
invested in the Thursday, Friday and Saturday sessions!

Was doing a bit of a scan on the LW Beacon frequencies (because my Flag and
Wellbrook ALA100's perform very well on LW...)
Are there some Alaskan beacons that I could be watching for late at night
that might be bellwether for "things to come"?

Good DX Folks!

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and