Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] SDR Recordings

Thank Chris,

Thanks for the reply, this is what I am looking for. I don't know if I am making work for myself, but wanted feedback.
one reason I selected 00:58 to 00:02, some of the Mexican stations ID sometime in the 00:58 range and they have being heard iding in the 00:01 to 00:02 range as well. I generally listen to the whole 4 minutes of each channel just incase something does pop up.

Thanks

James