[IRCA] Arizona TP September 12-13th

(7'x24' Conti superloop pointed 320 degrees, RTL-SDR dongle with
upconverter, coverage up to 1400 kHz)

I did automated SDR recordings on the 8th and 10th, but had some technical
difficulties, so I may have missed the best signals.  The last two mornings
have defined a pattern that I was sort of seeing before.  A peak in
presumed Japanese stations roughly an hour after their ~9UT sunset and
another peak about 30-60 minutes before my 1310UT sunrise.

On the 12th, I had weak audio already on 747 at 1000UT (3am MST) when I
heard the last TOH pip, then clearer talking a few minutes later.  The
other peak was around 1215-1245UT with marginal audio again from 747, and
intelligible audio (if I spoke the language) on 774.  During this time, I
also had strong carriers on 693 and 972, which would probably have yielded
audio if not for adjacent splatter.  That's something that is worse using
the broadband antenna versus my tuned loop, especially when phasing the
latter with a vertical.

This morning, I was getting weak to medium carriers before 1000UT, and 747
broke through with weak audio by 1033UT.  594, 774, 828, and 1053 were
threatening audio around this time, and I got some weak audio on 693 around
1105-1110UT, but things were generally calmer until closer to local sunrise.

Several carriers flirted with audio during the 12UT hour, and 972 broke
through with weak audio at 1235UT.  At 1241UT, 747 was back with weak audio
off and on for several minutes.  After the sun rose on pest 740-KKOB, I was
getting some semi-intelligible audio from 774 by 1254UT, which lingered off
and on until around 1305UT.  Again, conditions deteriorated soon after.

Weak audio:
693, 747, 774, 972

Carriers:
Many, didn't fully survey