Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Saturday, September 12, 2015: Victoria perspective

On the coast, we continued to have an exclusively DU morning, which seemed
better than yesterday AM.   I listened from 12:48 to past 14:00.  Very
little propagated before 13:00, but really picked up after.  A great
indicator of North (Alaska) and Asian propagation is the presence or
absence of SQM 529, and there wasn't even a hint of it this morning.  792
2BL in Sydney was the first audio heard from 12:57, and confirmed // to
audio feed at 13:08.  The session ended with 612 4QR Brisbane still in
audio with Fleetwood Mac's Dreams at 14:06.  Just before that I came across
my favourite Hawaiian, KKNE on 940 from Waipahu with their all Hawaiian
format.  Love that one!  Good reception, too, which is not all that common
in Victoria.  Some of the other stations heard:

531:  Had audio this morning, which is not that common.  Once again the WA
State Ferry TIS was strong on 530, at 13:18.  531 had some EZL music.  Not
sure who.

567:  weak audio at 13:49.  I'm seeing a carrier on 565.760.   Anyone else
notice this, or perhaps it's  internally generated?

594:  3WV Horsham noted

612:  4QR.  Very Nice at 13:48, and still going strong after 14:00

675:  nice EZL music, not RNZ National

774:  Melbourne at 13:14 at good level, // to 702

819:  noted someone here

891:  Good reception at 13:34, 5AN at 13:45  // to on-line audio feed.

909:  Fair audio from possible Southern Star

Plenty of others, but I was having fun with using on-line // feeds, and
missed many other stations!  Not a bad DU morning.   My ALA 100
outperformed my large diameter corner fed loop/FLG 100 combo.   73,  Walt
Salmaniw, Victoria, BC