[IRCA] AM BCB DX….New AMer # 1600 Logged on ELAD Recording……..

Hi Guys:

 Conditions the past few days have really improve here and I have been making lots of overnight and early morning TOH Recordings with the ELAD SDR. A couple more New Logs to report here including AM BCB # 1600 for me, and it was a GRAVEYARDER to boot!! It's hard to keep up with all the recordings…..but I figure I have a long cold winter coming up  here, and there will be lots of time left after shovelling snow to sit down and review recordings!!

RECEIVER…………….ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA …………..100 Foot Longwire.

AM BCB Totals are now 1601 Stations Logged

73……………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1240  WJEJ  Hagerstown, MARYLAND  Sept/09/15 2358 EDT    EE        FAIR
Old Standards type music. Song by Eddy Arnold @ 2358-0001 EDT.
ID by Male DJ @ 0001 as "And that was Eddy Arnold on WJEJ in Hagerstown, Maryland"
Into CBS News @ 0001 EDT.

NEW STN       AM # 1600 Logged        Graveyarder # 162 Logged      1 KW
ROSS, ON.
1460  WGMF  Tunkhannock, PENNSYLVANIA  Sept/10/15  0257 EDT   EE    FAIR
Oldies/Classic Rock Music. Male DJ with ID as "This is GEM 104 - Your home for
the greatest hits of the 60's, 70's, and80's ". Mentioned WGMF and WZMF and
also mentioned Wilkes Barre.

NEW STN                                 5/1 KW
ROSS, ON.
1480  WCNS  Latrobe, PENNSYLVANIA  Sept/10/15   0000 EDT    EE   FAIR
ID by Male DJ @ 0000 EDT as "Recognized by the Pennsylvania Association of
Broadcasters for outstanding local sports coverage - This is WCNS, Latrobe:.

RELOG                    500 WATTS
ROSS, ON.