From: "coffee_canuck" <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:03:34 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 558-Radio Fiji-- 2+1 TOH Time Pips

Funny! I was thinking just that -- Fiji was not exactly a nightly visitor to our waterfront Kona condo in the 2010's...

Interestingly, in 1996, reception from all over the Pacific and Asia was mind boggling in Kona.

What's changed are conditions and noise levels.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC