[IRCA] Steve Bohack

--- Begin Message ---
Hello all.........................

Would anyone know the address of Steve Bohack. We exchanged information numerous years back (about 20) on my Hammarlund HQ-180A. He lived in New Jersey but the address and number I have not been so helpful.
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can be of assistance.
Thanks and 73!

Pete Giacopelli
KB2DY

--- End Message ---