From: jniven <jniven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: am <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Sep 9, 2015 4:00 pm
Subject: [NRC-AM] SDR at Padre Island, Texas

Hello,

SDR Radio at Padre Island, Texas with James Niven and Chris Knight,
over the Labor Day weekend September 5th and 6th 2015 at 27deg 28â24â North 97
deg 16â31â West.
Receivers: James: armed with his Drake R8 receiver and Elad
FDM-S2 SDR - Chris: armed with his Icom R75 and his trusty Sony ICF-7600GR
receiver.
Antennas 900 foot at 150 deg, and 1200 foot at 130 deg
Still going
through recordings, I made about 100gb over the weekend, so will take time to
gleam any gems from the recordings.

Thanks

Now accepting Pre-orders for
the