From: "Walter Salmaniw" <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 7:16:24 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Puyallup,ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂWA Ultralight TP's for 9-8 : A Victoria perspective

Thanks for the early report, Gary. ÂInspired by Colin's new Flag setup, I
set the alarm for 5:30 AM local/12:30 UTC. ÂThings were quite moribund at
that time, but right around 13:00 became quite alive with exclusively DU,
and seemingly primarily Australian signals. ÂHowever, the upper half of the
band was dead, as was the very bottom of the AM band. ÂBetween the two, I
had some very nice signals. ÂNIck's DX Fishbarrel was extremely useful, as
conditions were highly variable. ÂThere one minute and in the mud a few
seconds later. Â819, 774, 702, 621, and 612 all provided good and sometimes
very good reception, all from Australia. ÂThings were pretty much done by
13:30. ÂI heard no hint of any Asian signals. Â73, ÂWalt Salmaniw,
Victoria, BC