[IRCA] broken links

Hi, just re-joined and was poking around some links. Under Bruce Carterâs electronic hobby page, first section, 8 out of ten didnât work and going down the list the majority returned errors. Under the Longwave section for the LWCA I got something called AOL Lifestream that wanted me to sign up for!
I tried the Edge and Chrome browsers with the same results.

Any ideas?

Chris Black
Redmond