Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] D-KAZ AND A NICE AURORA

--- Begin Message ---
Interesting pattern I noticed in your loggings: the low-end of the band seems to favor the Northwest (due to DKAZ) but the high-end of the band favors the Southwest (due to Aurora). Wonder why that would be?

Earl Higgins
St. Louis Missouri