Re: [IRCA] Format change at KMZN-740

A move that doesnt make sense? You cant think of it from a DX'ers point of
view, but from a station manager and local advertisers point of view.

You can't hear 1700 in Oskaloosa very well, if at all, at night i'd bet.

Plus,why would local, small town mom n pop businesses advertise on a big
Des Moines station? Same reason why in some midwestern places you can hear
country on 6 spots on the dial..... even if people in town can hear a
distant signal, they want something local that will support local teams,
local causes and local businesses.

Paul